Citrus Molasses Glazed Ham
- 1 bone-in ham
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard (I like President's Choice)
- 1 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Using a sharp knife, score surface of ham with 1/4-in.-deep cuts in a diamond pattern. Cover and bake 1 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 130°.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine grapefruit and orange juices. Bring to a boil; cook 6-8 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in remaining ingredients; return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove ham from oven. Brush with 1/3 cup glaze. Bake ham, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally with remaining glaze. .